Aladdin's magical lamp

 The Tale of the Magic Lamp of Aladdin is a folk tale of ancient origin. A well-intentioned Aladdin's life changes completely when he finds an old oil lamp containing a genie. It is a popular and much loved fairy tale in the world. Once upon a time, there was an old man who lived in a kingdom in the Arabian deserts and made a living by working as a tailor, and this man had a son named Alaaddin. Aladdin went to the market with his monkey every day and cheated until the evening. he played. Seeing that his mother was very upset, Aladdin hugged her; “I don't have parents, but I do. After today, I will work in my father's shop.” said. A few days later, Aladdin started working at his father's workbench. When he said this day, one day he entered a strange foreign shop from other lands that Aladdin had not seen before and said, "Hello, Aladdin, I'm here." Said Aladdin looked at that strange man with a confused look, but he could not recognize him. I'm sorry, but I didn't recognize you. I've never seen you around here before. Who are you? ' when you ask? Smiling stranger: “You're right, you don't recognize me since I emigrated a long time ago and haven't been here since. When I looked at you, I immediately recognized it. I am your uncle." said Aladdin, who started to smile, stood up and said, "Ooooh welcome uncle, actually my father mentioned you." Said his uncle; “I won't be around for long. There are some places I have to show you. There are many valuable and hidden treasures there. If you want to learn, come with me." Aladdin: “A treasure? That's very nice, so let's go there right away." said. They rode on a camel together. After traveling for days in those hot deserts, they reached two mountains separated from each other in a narrow valley. Uncle: "This is a beautiful place, I miss it so much, collect some brushwood to make a fire." said. They lit a fire with the twigs they gathered, and while the bushes were burning, his uncle sprinkled a handful of powder on the fire, and then began to say some incantations. In the meantime, it was as if the ground had been split open and the underground had risen above the ground. A plain and colored marble stone with a ring on it was found. Aladdin excitedly: "Uncle, how did this happen, something like this is impossible, what can I say, I started to get scared." The smiling uncle said, “Don't be afraid, nephew, just do as I say. There is a great treasure under that stone that you see, that will be yours. So whatever I tell you you will do without question, first see that ring? Go get him." Said Aladdin, who climbed on the stone, took the ring in his hand and suddenly the steps descending from the stone appeared. His uncle continued to speak. “You will go down these gold-covered stairs, and soon you will come across a garden with almost all kinds of fruit trees. Do not pass without touching anything, otherwise you may encounter unexpected things.” Aladdin: “Okay.” said. Uncle: "By the way, after you pass the garden, you will see a burning lamp, pour the oil in that lamp and bring it to me." said. Aladdin carefully passed through the area of the gold-covered walls and reached the garden, as his uncle had said. The fruits in this garden looked so beautiful that Aladdin, who was hungry, plucked an apple from the branch. Instantly, that apple turned into a ruby. Forgetting what his uncle had said for a moment, Aladdin plucked a grape this time, and that grape instantly turned into a pearl. While passing through the garden, he collected as many different kinds of fruits as he could carry. After walking a little further, he saw the lamp that his uncle had described, but which he did not know was magic. He immediately poured the oil in the magic lamp onto the ground and placed the magic lamp on the fruits. On his way back the way he came, his uncle said impatiently: “Come on, throw that lamp in your hand at me quickly.” said. Aladdin: “Uncle, come and help me with my hands full.” Angry, his uncle said, "Hey you goofy kid, either throw that lamp in your hand at me, or stay there forever." said, Enraged, the mage closed the stairwell with incantations. Aladdin, who was locked in the cave, called: "Uncle, uncle." “Actually, I shouldn't have trusted that man.” he says to himself Aladdin, who was locked in the cave for days, was desperately looking for a way out, but he could not find it. While thinking helplessly, Aladdin, who took the magic lamp in his hand, turned the magic lamp and suddenly a genie came out of the lamp. Aladdine said, "I am at your disposal, sir, ask me whatever you wish." said.

Reacties